Traffic Offie Apprentice – Palletways, Abingdon
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work in the traffic department for a busy transport company based in Abingdon
Established in 1994, Pallettways is Europe’s largest pallet delivery network with over 400 depots strategically positioned across 20 countries.
Making bookings for deliveries
Using bespoke transport system to input and update deliveries/collections
Dealing with customer/supplier/driver queries
Running KPI reports
40 hours plus one hour break Mon-Fri 10:00hrs-19:00hrs
£190.00 per week
For further information please email: Jim Westwood: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentice Warehouse Operative - Palletline PLC, Birmingham
We are one of the leading pallet networks in the UK with our main base very close to Birmingham airport. We are involved in logistics, warehousing and distribution. We are owned by our members, and we believe in collaboration and delivering to our promises. We employ capable, enthusiastic and committed people who work together to provide the highest quality of service and care for our members and customers. Have a look at our website www.palletline.com
THE JOB – WAREHOUSE APPRENTICE
• To achieve “supply chain warehouse operative” level 2 apprenticeship standard, and go on to develop relevant skills and knowledge becoming a valuable full time team member.
• Using warehouse systems and processes relating to packaging, moving and receiving stock.
• Safe driving and operation of counter balance fork lift trucks and associated equipment.
• Effective communication with customers, work colleagues, suppliers, and other third parties.
• Carrying out effective quality control checks, and ensuring that all pallets are scanned.
• Excellent communication skills including a good level of English ( verbal and written).
• Flexible approach to working hours; adaptable to change.
• Well organised and calm under pressure.
• Able to work using own initiative, and within a team in a fast paced environment.
• Honesty, integrity, and drive.
• Committed to the business and own personal development.
• Starting salary of £150 per week, rising to £200 per week based on performance.
• Excellent training, development and support.
• Full time permanent employment on successful completion of apprenticeship.
• Promotion on merit and ability.
To apply for this position please email your CV to: email@example.com
ENERGOLD DRILLING (EMEA) LIMITED
Have the following vacancy based in their Kineton branch :
An exciting opportunity to become part of a leading global business, established in Canada in 2006 and has worldwide present within the explorative drilling sector. Working in our busy UK warehouse you will be part of a small and friendly team.
The full time contracted hours are 37.5 per week with 30 minutes break for lunch each day, between the hours of 7.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Starting salary of £12,000 per annum.
Our warehouse employees are expected to complete stock takes, accept deliveries, check deliveries against delivery notes, move stock around the warehouse, load goods for shipments out and maintain stock records.
This position has the potential for continued full time employment following completion of apprenticeship training.
For further details please send your CV to Daria Yates: firstname.lastname@example.org
MS (Distribution) UK Limited
Have the following vacancy based in their Banbury branch;
A fantastic opportunity to work with a value-adding distributor of technology products, that has been enjoying great success since we started in 2002. Working in a busy Warehouse, you will be part of an energetic team that is the heart of everything we do – with opportunities to progress.
The full-time contracted hours are 37.5 hours per week with a 30 minutes’ break for lunch each day. With a starting salary of £12500.00 per annum
Warehouse employees are also expected to complete a stock count four times per year on a weekend.
For further details please send your CV to: email@example.com